Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Cz 453?

447 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  j.r. guerra in s. texas
I was about to order my new 452 american when i came accross this. Does anyone have any info on this? Whats the difference etc...

http://www.czub.cz/katalogy/katalog_NEW_PRODUCTS_2005.pdf
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10,461 Posts
A set cz trigger is like a standard trigger then when you want a light pull you push the trigger forward to "set" it. If you want the light pull You have to do this for every shot fired. prices are not out yet that I know of.

· Registered
13,233 Posts
If this trigger is anything like the triggers which are supplied on the centerfire CZs, then they are worth waiting for. My 527 Carbine set trigger function is very nice for deliberate shooting. But do not make the mistake of walking around with the set trigger in place - you are asking for an accidental discharge (AD).

Off a bench - no problem at all.

· Registered
13,233 Posts
The 7.62x39 round. Wanted a light 'walkabout' rifle that could used for short range deer hunting, and still have a reasonable cost in ammunition.

This rifle is what I came up with - it lives up to the bill. Only snag I've found so far - scope mounts. Not many choices, with the rail width / bolt clearance required. CZ does market their own - a 'see through base' design. I went with Millet model - no complaints. Leupold 2-7x Compact is the scope on it.

I hope this helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.