Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stupidly sold my best-ever .22LR - a CZ-452 Special - last fall in a package deal to a fellow. I just knew I could find another one - when I needed it - they WERE everywhere.... Now everyone is 'out'!

I even had a local dealer call CZ-USA. They had geared up for the .17 demand - the .22's are gone for 6-8 months - and they already had a 1,700 unit back-order list/wait, or so he told me.

I want another open sighted CZ-452... preferably new with that nice metal mag. I am not proud... the Special/Military, Lux, or the 28" Ultra Lux.... My range's store has an FFL - does anyone know of a source? Thanks!

Stainz

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Check Whittaker guns, someone posted a link to them in a recent thread in this forum.
Paul

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Wade is it one of the BIG AGCA shows?
Paul

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The AGCA Show is July 12-13. Jeff is just over the hill from here (Actually, I am in Chalkville, between Centerpoint, Pinson, and Trussville.)... definitely worth a call. Thanks!

Stainz

·
Registered
140 Posts
P.J.:

Come on back up. Maybe this one will be a good 'ne.

Stainz:

Your kind of like me. Half way between Columbiana and Chelsea, off county road 49, way back off of, and out in the woods, etc.

And everybody is moving out my way. There is a new home going up on the 20 acres behind me, and one on three or so acres down the road. I am starting to get concerned that my shooting off the front poarch will annoy the neighbors. Nah! Wade

·
Registered
98 Posts
CZ's

Stainz, check out J & G Sales in Prescott, AZ - they seem to have
a very good stock of the CZ's, also the accessories (mags, rings,
etc). NO, I don't work there or have any connection with them,
but I do like them - they're usually worth a drive up from
Phoenix, especially this time of year! (J&Gsales.com ?)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.