Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
I like your scope selection. My 527 Full Stocks wear the same 1-4X scopes. The 452 in 22 Magnum was something of a grail gun for me. I kept holding out for a lottery winner and then CZ stopped making them. Made due with a 455 FS in 22 Magnum for a while, till a member here took pity on me and offered up the real thing. Now the pair of 22 L.R. FS's have a shooting/safe mate. My 452 FS magnum also wears the DIP trigger guard but a gloss 2-7X Leupold rimfire off an old 10/22 build. The 455 FS became a 17 HMR again. Does seem a shame to just hide yours in a safe and not ever shoot it though.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I will be putting this rifle on GunBroker in a couple days. I will post the Item # here when I have it.
CZ 452 22 Mag FS, Leupold 2x7 Rimfire in Talley rings and DIP trigger guard.
When I got my 452 varmint it was part of an estate sold to a local shop. I mention, top of my CZ wanted list was the 22mag FS. The clerk told me he personally grabbed a 22mag FS from the same lot. Proceeded to tell me how beautiful it looked. That is an itch that will never be scratched. And a bummer moment never forgotten.

Good luck with your auction. I guess these are not for everybody.

·
Registered
13,318 Posts
I've so far been able to keep my FS .22 Magnum with iron sights. A hunting rifle, most of the animals pursued with it (turkey, javelina) are larger so don't require high power magnification to see them. For nearly 20 years, this has worked out with this rifle. Aperture rear sight blade really helps.

Not adverse to scopes, just not this particular model.

·
Registered
326 Posts
There is a 452 FS i'm watching on GB. It's a .22 Magnum with the original box made in 04. I though it was odd the side of the receiver is marked 452 American. The serial on the box matches the rifle but the label doesn't say American. Is this uncommon?

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will be putting this rifle on GunBroker in a couple days. I will post the Item # here when I have it.
CZ 452 22 Mag FS, Leupold 2x7 Rimfire in Talley rings and DIP trigger guard.
View attachment 331170
OK, I listed this on GunBroker. Listing # 948593651
Good luck if you are bidding.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts