Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
I have seen pictures of it on the internet only. I would guess they are not being imported into this country because of some stupid law. They look awesome, and I certainly would buy one given the fact that all the CZ guns I have ever owned have been excellent.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
sweet looking gun. I'm sure it doesn't meet the "points" necessary for importation. I was reading about that in a book about Glocks, and that's why you'll never see a .22 Glock (if they made one).

·
Registered
235 Posts
sweet looking gun. I'm sure it doesn't meet the "points" necessary for importation. I was reading about that in a book about Glocks, and that's why you'll never see a .22 Glock (if they made one).
The only Glock I'd want is the model 18. Now that would be nice if you had to carry a 9mm. You'd need about 4 or 5 extra mags though. The full auto guns empty the magazine in about a half second.:D :Blasting_

I haven't heard about a .22 Glock, but I know they make one in .380, but it doesn't have enough points to allow import.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.