Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 1 of 23 Posts

· Registered
338 Posts
Call Ruger, they will replace the receiver for you. I called them, they had me send the receiver in, I received a letter in the mail some time later that I had to sign and return to them along with payment of 35.00, after some more time passed a new receiver arrived in the mail.

1 - 1 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.