Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I need to send the firing pin, extractor, etc all assembled in the bolt before I send to Randy? Or can I send the stripped bolt and reassemble myself when he returns it?

Thanx in advance for any advice.
hfly.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Id say that would be a question to ask randy personally, I wouldnt see where it woudl be a problem except for maybe pinning the firing pin,other then that i dont see the problem, but i have a question for you.......why would you even want to do that ?

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vipe........

viper1314 said:
Id say that would be a question to ask randy personally, I wouldnt see where it woudl be a problem except for maybe pinning the firing pin,other then that i dont see the problem, but i have a question for you.......why would you even want to do that ?
I'm gonna' be replacing the firing pin, extractor, springs, etc. and don't have all my parts here yet. Was thinking of sending the bolt block to CPC and ordering the replacements in the meantime. But that's a good thought concerning the pinning of the firing pin. I think you just answered my question . Thanx.

hfly

·
Registered
117 Posts
I agree with WRENCHHEAD...Send the whole thing in. When you get it back, slap it and shoot some rounds. You may find that it doesnt even need that other stuff. Mine didnt :t I've got a factory bolt straight from CPC that works flawlessly...

·
Registered
513 Posts
get all your parts in and assemble your bolt prior to sending it to randy. the top of the firing pin needed to be ground down on mine. my after market PC firing pin wont fit until i've ground it down myself. I wish I would have waited.
as far as the work Randy does? :t :t :t :t . it was one of the cheapest and best modifications that I did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.