Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of mine. These are the two that I was asking about a while back. They will be put up for sale. Eventually.
I’m not in a huge hurry as I’d rather keep them.
but here they are. Nothing spectacular like some of you have.

Trigger Wood Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

Product Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel
Wood Art Musical instrument Creative arts Font

Sports equipment Wheel Wood Skateboard Skateboard truck

Wood Twig Sleeve Musical instrument Rectangle

Air gun Wood Shotgun Trigger Bumper

The American is a .17hmr.
The fullstock is a .22lr

Btw I tried to post them in a more organized order, but, it wants to mix them up. No matter what order or how I post them.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, I missed it. I looked but couldn’t find it.
I may end up selling here, if I can find a local ffl to do my shipping. My big issue is this. In a face to face deal, both parties can make sure they are happy on the spot. Boom done deal. But, if you ship, the receiving party may be disappointed.
but granted, I’ve sold many over the years online. And never had a complaint.
we will see. There is currently a model 18 S&W in minty shape that is 45 years old. I would like to acquire. So something has to go.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Caveat Emptor, Buyer beware. If you represent your product honestly and post clear photos. Then it's up to the buyer to know whether they want it or not. It's their decision. The buyer can always ask for more pictures. Buyer's regret is of course a real thing but then they didn't have to make the purchase. The American shows some real possibilities stock grain wise. I like the fiddle back pattern. Neither of these rifles would disappoint me personally.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts