Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Cooper BR

840 Views 12 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  brad541thb
It is amazing the number viewers that looked at my Cooper BR post both here and on BC!!! Total close to 5,000 viewers. Does that mean that there is a lot of shooters waiting for the word of WHEN is it going to happen, so they can buy? Or is there just interest in a new rifle on the market?
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
4,250 Posts
Bud,

I would say that people are wanting to know how the gun will shoot for the money, and if it will shoot with the high dollar bench guns for a lot less. If the answer to this question is yes, Cooper will have their hands full on making these to fill the orders.

Brad

· Registered
4,258 Posts
brad541thb said:
Bud,

I would say that people are wanting to know how the gun will shoot for the money, and if it will shoot with the high dollar bench guns for a lot less. If the answer to this question is yes, Cooper will have their hands full on making these to fill the orders.

Brad
...... :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: .........

· Registered
4,258 Posts
BTW, we just finished a weekend. ;)

So, How did she shoot? Enquiring minds wanna know.

I stuck my B&L 4000 4-16x50 on the ole Annie 54.18 today and sighted her in with 300 rounds or so, but I didn't have a Cooper BR to play with. :)

Don't tell us you let a weekend go by without firing her up at all?? ;)

· Banned
4,250 Posts
I ask that same question in his other thread. Fill us in Bud. Don't keep it all to yourself. Share the information with your buddies.

Steinie, Bud is trying to keep his new tackdriver a secret. It's like a new goverment secret weapon, top secret classified information. :p

Brad

· Banned
4,250 Posts
Bud, you may not need a tuner judging by the 50 shot test target. But I guess it will only help it shoot better. You are really getting serious on this Cooper. :t Let us know how it shoots with the tuner.

Brad

· Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As of now I have not duplicated the groups on the test targets. I have used UM1, Wolf MT, SK plus, SK match gold, but I need to catch a calm day. I did shoot a 248 13x at 25 yards using SKP. I do not think any gun will shoot 1 hole all day long especially outdoors. Right now it is equal to my 40x. But I have only had it for 2 weeks. We shall see.

· Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
slingshot; It should have come today but it did not. I talked to Scott the maker of Fudd. I told him to send me what he thought was best. Do not know the model as of now. I will send the info when I get it and the results.

· Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Windy at the range today so I only shot 25 yards. I shot a 9 on the first bull then went 249 8X using SKplus with 2 10s being the scratch type. But then I shot my "FIRST" 250 17X with UM1. no scratches this time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.