First, you must determine what "Series" your pistol belongs to:
0 First Series:
* If the serial number contains only numerals, with no alphabetical characters, it is a first series.
* If the only alphabetical characters in the serial number are MT, it is a first series.
0 Second Series:
* If it is marked Challenger, it is a second series.
* If it has a push button magazine release just aft of the trigger guard, it is a second series.
0 Third Series:
* If it is marked Huntsman or Targetsman, it is a third series.
* If the magazine release is at the heel of the butt, AND the pistol has an S at the end of the serial number, it is a third series.
It's a third series, 6" match target model. The ammoclip site and the numrich site both listed tham as out of stock, I have sent a request in to the colt woodsman site. Thanks again for the direction as to where to look.