Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are invited to CMSC for our very first iron sight [email protected] shoot. It's going to be a blast. Who will be the first to shoot a 15? How do iron sights compare to scoped guns in precision shooting? To get the answer to these and man more questions you need to come to- Central Michigan Sportsmans Club, 4391 East Santon Rd, Stanton Michigan 48888. Call six1six 90two 90six4 Sandy for info. We start @11am so be early to sight in.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Well we had our iron sight 100yd egg shoot yesterday. Lots of questions were answered, like who didn't think they could do it, so they didn't show. Or for other reasons he he he. We had seven brave souls that accepted the challenge on a cool 40s degree day that started with clouds switched to sun then back again creating some sight picture changes. The wind was good for match, perhaps the best we ever had @ CMSC. Al Moore and his Sinclair were at the top with 14 after first relay. That's not surprising as Al was high overall in irons two years running. I hit 14 and was on 15 for a perfect score and dethroning the King but for whatever reason I couldn't accept prosperity. A sudden death shootout followed and my m12 and myself took first place money with Al taking second $. We all enjoyed coffee and donuts followed by Brats, Dogs, potato and egg salads and several desserts. We proved that iron sight guns can bust lots of eggs @100 yds. It was very satisfying busting em too.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Great report Sandy. Had planned on shooting and had more to do than time allowed. So thinking and planning for next year. Al is getting the ARA matches set up. Do you have the egg shoots planned for 2022?

Leej

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.