Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Be careful.
I sent TJs General Store guys a check for two mags over a month ago and still haven't received them. The good news is my check has not yet cleared the bank. However, they have not responded to my e-mails and they don't have a phone contact listed on their website. I will update this thread if I hear from them or I get my mags.

Tim

·
Registered
17 Posts
Be careful.
I sent TJs General Store guys a check for two mags over a month ago and still haven't received them. The good news is my check has not yet cleared the bank. However, they have not responded to my e-mails and they don't have a phone contact listed on their website. I will update this thread if I hear from them or I get my mags.

Tim
Tim,
I had the same problem with TJ's General Store. I placed an order online and did not receive my Sako magazine, so I sent them an email. I never received a reply. About a month later the magazine came in the mail. That is my last purchase from TJs General Store. Keep us updated on your experience. I don't mean to bad mouth them, just want to let everybody know what they will probably run into.... aka buyer beware!
Steve

·
Registered
21 Posts
Be careful.

Tim
Update,
TJs General Store returned my check with a note stating the magazines were on backorder. I would have preferred that they respond to my e-mail letting me know they were on backorder. In that case they could have kept my check, awaiting for the arrival of the magazines. However, at least I know that they were not being dishonest. :t
Thought you guys would like an update.
If I find an alternate supplier I will let you know.

Tim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.