Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Classic Varmint

607 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  10 Ring
Guys I know that the new Kimbers are hit or miss and it hurts to think that I am thinking of giving up the best FIELD/target pistol made to possibly get a lemon. But this gun just screems at me and I think it would be the perfect squirrel rifle. I know for much less I could buy a cz and I know what it will do but I really really like this gun. Anybody own one? thanks, SS
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
112 Posts
Don't sell the gun!

Please, do yourself a favor and don't sell the gun. One of the few things that I have learned in my life is to never sell a gun for the money. If you have a gun that you do not like anymore, or it has no other value to you, then you should sell it. If it is simply a matter of money, try to save the money. Don't eat out for a month, take your lunch to work. Do anything besides selling a good firearm. Please learn from my experience.

· Registered
121 Posts
Just purchased one two weeks ago and so far so good. It's only been at the range once and didn't have the time to do everything I would have liked to but after running about 35 round at 50 ydrs. I moved to 100yrds. and shot a group of ten with 7 of 10 shot @ .75 with three outside. Next time I'll have a clean gun and maybe keep all ten inside. The guy I shoot with had purchased a CZ only a month before I did and it shoots the same, great. You don't get the trigger you will get with the kimber, but that can be fixed. Good luck

G

·
Yep...picked one up a few months ago because of its looks & how it handled. It loves Wolf MT and accuracy with Power Points is acceptable. My only gripe...the first shot out of a cold barrel is never where it should be. Usually 1 1/2+ inches out at 50 yards. We get back to being friends after it warms up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.