Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all well i will be checking out two model aj rifles at a gun shop this morning. as iam going there to see what used 10/22s they have and i saw on there websight that they have 2 used chief aj 10/22s i looked at the chief aj.s web sight but not much information on these rifles. does anyone here have one the two my gun shop has listed dont give much infornmation other than that they are in 99% condition they want 450..00 for one and 485.00 for the other one which also comes with a chief aj knife. well i guess i will see what they look like when i get up there any information on these would be very helpfull thanks all. david

·
Registered
221 Posts
I had some work done on my 22/45 lower by Chief AJ/White Barn Workshop, and he was very friendly in his emails. Try emailing him with your questions, and include the serial numbers, I'm sure he can tell exactly what he/they did to them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.