Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Personally, I feel it should be called "Lefty's LACK Of Choice" because the longer you read the posts, the more you realize that, compared to the choices available to right-handed shooters, us southpaws really have no choices.
I don't know if anyone in the gunmaking industry visits the RFC website, but if they did, and saw that us lefthanders feel very strongly about our current plight, maybe they'd give us a little consideration.

·
Registered
495 Posts
You're not used to this?

Being left handed is a problem in all things in life.

Take golf for an example. You want the newest, the latest specialized clubs...wait...they aren't out in left handed for another three months OR they don't offer them in left handed. Maddening. The simple fact is that the left handed market is small and manufactures can't afford to produced specific items for left handers. So they don't or do it in very limited models or quantities and the left handed people are screwed. I learned long ago that it is what it is. I've been waiting 4 weeks for a left handed Yukon Extreme stock and they told me last week it will be another three weeks. Sheese.

·
Registered
8,890 Posts
You're not used to this?

Being left handed is a problem in all things in life.

Take golf for an example. You want the newest, the latest specialized clubs...wait...they aren't out in left handed for another three months OR they don't offer them in left handed. Maddening. The simple fact is that the left handed market is small and manufactures can't afford to produced specific items for left handers. So they don't or do it in very limited models or quantities and the left handed people are screwed. I learned long ago that it is what it is. I've been waiting 4 weeks for a left handed Yukon Extreme stock and they told me last week it will be another three weeks. Sheese.
Bum luck, Zanthe! I feel your pain. I searched all over trying to get a couple of left hand stocks for righty rifles until I ran across fellow RFC member Tuck. In fact, he's the only one that cared to respond to my request. Long story short, he fixed me up in fine order, along with my brother and his rifle stock. :D He still has a couple of really nice lefty thumbhole cherry wood stocks for the pre-Accu Trigger Savage 93 rifles and can fix ya up with whatever you desire. I have to keep a towell in my guncase because when I show off the rifle, folks tend to drool all over the rifle.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Well than that makes one wonder, with so many of us out there, does this mean that per volume are Lefty's better shooters than righty's???

I a hundred percent shooting at squirrel heads at the range of one hundred yards... this it true, I have however only taken one shot at that range, still means I am one hundred percent.. or every time I lift the gun to take that shot I hit the target..

Hmmmmmmmmmmm three lefty snipers can average better than a thousand righty snipers..... Sup with that???

·
37,299 Posts
I understand deadwooddick, thank you:bthumb: I just did not understand the original post I quoted. Makes perfect sense now.

Wife is a lefty:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.