Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

center point red/green dot scopes?

446 9
http://www.centerpointoptics.com/quick_aim_sights/1x25/

I am looking at putting one on a pellet pistol has any one looked threw/used one???

Any info/pics would be great:bthumb:
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
57,970 Posts
I won one in the great Center Point giveaway, it works, has adjustable brightness and has held up to a few hundred rounds on my Armalite M-4, the dot could be a bit smaller for me but its not bad and battery life has been pretty good so far.

Gerald

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looking around online they seem to go for around $55 I am thinking about getting a crossman 2240 to shoot in the backyard/ basement and thought the center point 1x25mm looked nice. Hoping to use it as a pistol or rifle with out changing the sights.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I won one in the great Center Point giveaway, it works, has adjustable brightness and has held up to a few hundred rounds on my Armalite M-4, the dot could be a bit smaller for me but its not bad and battery life has been pretty good so far.

Gerald
Any way I could talk you into taking a pic of it on a gun or with some thing in the pic so I can get an idea on how big it is?:rolleyes:

What size is the dot? 5moa?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a center point 3-9x scope that came with lense covers, illuminated red/green ballastic reticles, and rings for $50. I mounted it to my Marlin 60 and have been shooting mostly at 35-50 yards. Using CB longs, I can usually get 5-10 shots within a quarter. It's not Leupold, but it seems to be working and holding zero, even after my gun has fallen over twice and landing on the sunshade of the scope both times (**** cat!)

This is with CB longs at 30 yards resting on my knee. (btw, the bullseye is the size of a dime). I have a little better grouping now that I have it pretty much 100% dead on at the range im shooting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.