Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Natchez SS has some new offerings from CCI. I hadn't heard anything about it here. One is a sub-sonic hollow point (CC0056)and the other is a .22 LR SGB, small game bullet (CC0058).

Natchez has these advertised as "new for 2003". I thought I'd try a box or two. Anyone beat me to it? I would like to hear your comments on this new ammo. Thanks. steve

(edited to add: Just seen knitepoet's thread on the SGB's. Sorry about that. Not trying to hi-jack anything- steve)

·
Registered
396 Posts
I recently found some of the new subsonic. The lot I had was extremly good ammo. It was very consistant and as accurate as Wolf MT in my rifle at 50 yards.

I have not tried it at 100 yet. In my opinion the 100 yard line is the best test of .22 ammo.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
No prob Steve :)
Paul

·
Registered
606 Posts
I bought 300 rounds of the subsonic hollow points from them... i only shot 100 of them, but dont have any idea how it shoots at paper. I was mainly plinking with them, and had a really hard time getting them to feed b/c a little of the lead jacket would shave itself off when it was fed into the barrel. I still need to do some more breaking in... Ill get back to ya probably after this weekend about how the accuracy was. Hopefully as good a results as you had. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.