Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our local Walmarts actually have ammo in stock. Unfortunately the only .22WMR is the CCI MAXI MAG at $14.73 per 50. They have stickers for others, but I have yet to see any.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Bought six of the 125 Milk Cartons in the last couple months there..I have not seen those for about 3 weeks now though..But I only drop in there occasionally..Ammo stops are the only time I go there..Unless the Wife drags me there:)..Lots of other 22 Rimfire on the shelves though..It just sits there for the most part..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Our local Walmarts actually have ammo in stock. Unfortunately the only .22WMR is the CCI MAXI MAG at $14.73 per 50. They have stickers for others, but I have yet to see any.
The local Wally World here in central MT has the CCI 40gr HP MaxiMags for the same price but no other 22WMR ammo, yet. I've also seen 22WMR ammo in other local stores. Walmart also has a fair selection of CCI 22LR ammo, too.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
The local Wally World here in central MT has the CCI 40gr HP MaxiMags for the same price but no other 22WMR ammo, yet. I've also seen 22WMR ammo in other local stores. Walmart also has a fair selection of CCI 22LR ammo, too.
Yes you are right but only allow you to purchase 3 boxes of 50 at a time.

"The biggest communication problem is we don't listen to understand, we listen to reply"

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Meanwhile back in CA, Walmarts have been forced completely out of the ammo selling business by ID and seller regulations. The only guns and ammo you can get here in a Walmart are pellets or BBs with guns by Gamo, Daisy and Crossman. Needless to say I don't go to Wallmart very much.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Bought six of the 125 Milk Cartons in the last couple months there..I have not seen those for about 3 weeks now though..But I only drop in there occasionally..Ammo stops are the only time I go there..Unless the Wife drags me there:)..Lots of other 22 Rimfire on the shelves though..It just sits there for the most part..
what 22lr ammo do they have?

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Try more like 25% or higher.
"
I can't reply to this w/o it going political and tempting the mod to ban me, but here goes: Pres. Potatohead's administration is admitting to 6% inflation. That's in the last quarter, his fourth in office. Meanwhile, the inflation has been consistent quarter to quarter since shortly after he was installed. If you do the math, that 4x 6% or 24%, which is pretty close to the number you stated. What's the line from Community? "I'll allow it..." :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
I can't reply to this w/o it going political and tempting the mod to ban me, but here goes: Pres. Potatohead's administration is admitting to 6% inflation. That's in the last quarter, his fourth in office. Meanwhile, the inflation has been consistent quarter to quarter since shortly after he was installed. If you do the math, that 4x 6% or 24%, which is pretty close to the number you stated. What's the line from Community? "I'll allow it..." :rolleyes:
In some areas "multiple meaning" I'm seeing as much as 40% inflation.

"The biggest communication problem is we don't listen to understand, we listen to reply"

·
Registered
376 Posts
1. “Inflation” is a misnomer and properly describes only an increase in the money supply, which I believe has been somewhere in the neighborhood of 40% in the past two or three years. This is a hard number, and doesn’t require any research or surveys, it’s off the feds balance sheet, which no one is allowed to examine, because of Ron Paul.

2. A general rise in prices typically follows shortly after an increase in the money supply. Gov measures this in various ways, but typically excludes from these measures the prices of food, housing both rents and house prices, gasoline and other energy, and factors in technology improvements in car pricing. So a $20,000 car from 20 years ago priced at $40,000 today, didn’t actually go up in price because it has $20,000 of technology improvements, which were basically free. Your iPhone only went up 6% in price though, so $1200 for a cell phone (that used to be tossed in for free with the phone plan) means everything is fine. Also we have to ignore that house prices doubled in two years because gov considers those prices “volatile” which I think means like a volcano. If it costs twice as much to eat now, that’s ok too because EBT cards got a big boost.

What are we talking about again?

Oh yeah, WHY DOESNT ANYONE MAKE A SUBSONIC 22 WMR ROUND!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts