Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to play too!! Can I be a pirate? Please,please,PLEASE?? Yep, I'm a newbie. Been lurking in the shadows for a while decided to take the leap. I have two 10/22's. One an old walnut stock and one a new wally-world. Both are stock except for some trigger work, arubber shim under the barrel, and deleted the barrel clamps.Does this get me on the ship? withlove, RH p.s. If you don't let me play, I'm telling momma!!!!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome root, why not start off with some pics of the rigs you have.
Pictures? You mean I can put pictures on here? I'm just now larnin how to tarn the darn thing on! But I've got two teenage daughters,I'm sure they can show me how. Thanks for the welcome,Que. Gots to go to work now ( wife and kids,you know) but hope to be online tonight. RH

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to SuperStock RH, You'll probably like it around here. Lots of good people and free advice.

Heres a easy way to post pictures on the forum.

Click here.

Just remember we have some members that are on dial up and large photos just kill them. Please resize your pictures to 640x480 or 800x600 max.

If you use photobucket then here is a explanation of how to resize your photo's.

Click here-go to post 12 and down.

Good luck post some pictures and tell us all about your 2 10/22's.

Oh and newbies have to swab the deck and clean the poop deck.......so MOVE it sailor before I gets me plank out.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll check out the pic advice and see if I can figger it out. Hey Rigger, that ain't nothing new. My old lad.....er, my wounderful wife makes me swab the deck and clean the poop deck most ever day. And when she gets out the plank, you ain't fixin to get to walk on it!!! RH

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think you're right, Rico. I had to break for a coupla hot dogs( they don't call me ''hog'' for nothing. Now I gots to go back to work(she's watching me!!) RH

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ACCURATE little rifles that is:eek: :D :bthumb: Welcome to SuperStock.

Give one of those rifles to your wife and then both of you can play here:D
Already done that ,Vincent, and she outshot me with both rugers. There were no witnesses but she made it a point to tell all my friends. Very embarresing. She also thinks that just because I gave her a gun for her birthday,Mother's Day, Valentine'sDay, ect that these guns really belong to her. Someone needs to EXPLAIN THE RULES TO THIS WOMAN!!! P.S she can also outshoot me with my pistols.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
O.K. you scurrvy bunch of pirates!! If I still have your ears, can you tell me where I can find a steel buttplate for my walnut stock? How much should I expect to pay? What year did ruger stop the metal buttplates? Thanks for the info. RH

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
But pleeease! I have a wife and kids! ( come to think of it, that might be a good reason to walk the plank).....OK,OK, tonight I'll take some pics and beg my girls to help me get them posted. ( Geesh, pirates sure are a grouchy lot. One little infractionand it's ''walk the plank, walk the plank'') RH

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
That's more like it. :D

Nice to see more carbines in the mix here too. :bthumb:

BTW, the link to Numrich for the steel buttplate is in my previous post if you didn't notice it. ;)

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.