Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering the purchase of a Holo Sight to go on my new Ruger Mark II Lipsey's Limited Edition and would appreciate any feedback that you could give me either good or bad. What do you like/dislike about the sight in question. I plan on purchasing this sight in about 10 days and would appreciate your feedback. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I have one on a Buckmark Target Rifle. I love it. This thing is a lot of fun! The only problem that I have is the lack of magnification. I would like one with a 2x or 3x lens. I think I read somewhere that you can get one with a 2x. That would be the best for me.

·
Registered
481 Posts
They are a good solid sight. Kinda heavy and chunky but the new version less so. I liked the interchangable recticles on the old version though, the new one you have 2 choices and can't change. They have good adjustments, good optics, and no parallax. The dots are bright and a good range of adjustment. Things I don't like are that when the batteries get weak the sight just shuts down, no dimming, it just goes out. On the new version the battery compartment will fly open on a hard kicking gun. Overall I think they are a great sight if you can live with the size and weight.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.