Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made the switch to Red Dot sights last year and may never go back to scopes.....They are just to **** quick on anything inside 100yds or so.......Has anybody tried this new 4 Reticle version with the 2 dot sizes, the crosshairs and the circle? I realize that it isnt the leopold 2MOA, but it also aint as expensive!
:cool: :t

·
Registered
481 Posts
I can't say that I've used that particular one for sure but I've tried a bunch of the multi recticle sights and they all have one problem. The zero changes from one recticle to another. I was primarily testing them for use in NRA Action Pistol and the return to zero is important for that use. If you where going to use one recticle mostly and don't mind re zeroing when you change it would be fine.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up man.........I'll keep that in mind, I'd probly only want to use two of the four reticles anyways so maybe its worthwhile to buck up to a better quality single reticle....only smaller than the six moa I use now :cool: :t

·
Registered
481 Posts
I've got one of those Leupold 2min sights and it is great. I started out with it on my son's deer rifle and it worked good, now he graduated to a scope and I have it on my action pistol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.