Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I checked Midway. I saw they had the highs in stock. I was hoping to get them all from the same place to save shipping. Everybody seems to be backordered on the mediums.

I know they come with the standard inserts. I wanted the insert kit that comes with the 5s 10s and 20s. That way I can leave the crosshairs centered when I zero the scope.

Thanks.

Rick

· Registered
5,298 Posts
I know they come with the standard inserts. I wanted the insert kit that comes with the 5s 10s and 20s. That way I can leave the crosshairs centered when I zero the scope.
It may be hard to find all 3 from one place without a back order.

Midsouth has insert kit.

SWFA apparently shows medium and high Signature Zee rings available here.
SWFA insert kit listed here. It is a bit unclear if they are in stock, but the items went into the checkout basket without problems. Still, I would call to make sure that they are in stock.

Oneclickshooting shows 6 medium Sig Zees in stock (appears to be wrong picture!). They have one high.

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Craig.

I'm keying in my order right now. Decided to order an extra set just in case.

I was going to order from Midway and just leave them on backorder, but I've not had very good luck with Midway and backorders.. It reminds me of molasses in January, or something to that effect.

Rick

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I tried to order them on their site. I set up a new customer, shipping and billing address. I tried to checkout and kept getting a message stating that there was an error. Not sure why. I sent an email. We'll see if I get a response. I was hoping to get these babies soon so I can mount a couple new Leupold and Sightron scopes.

Rick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.