Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts

· Registered
3,463 Posts
Dogfly001 said:
Just seeing if anyone has any extra 1" inserts laying around they don't need. :D

Hate to pay $20 + shipping for them :rolleyes:
I have a few sets of "0" offset (the inserts that come in the rings) that I havent used. If you PM me I'll be glad to send them to you........

· Registered
3,463 Posts
goose7856 said:
I have a question.........can the Inserts be used in the normal Burris ZEE Rings, or just the Burris Sig. ZEE rings......im wondering if I could buy a pair, and add them to the normal Zee's??

Thanx
No, the "normal" Zees are like any other "normal" ring, with a straight 1" dia. hole thru them. The Signature series are designed for the inserts, which function somewhat like a ball & socket. The inserts are like a sphere which has been split into two pieces with a 1" dia hole drilled thru centered on the split line. The hole in the rings is cylindrical allowing the inserts to rotate in any direction (until the clamp screws are tightened).............

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, I mean the offset inserts; my scope is high and my POI is low. I don't want throw off my scope too much off mechanical zero.

0- I have, need the offset ones...what I don't need i will gladly pass on.

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm currently going by a laser boresighter, I want to get everything close as possible before torque the screws down. (Ie. scope mount, rings, and scope's mechanical zero.) In about 25 yard range (Garage to the back wall of the house).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.