a company had all kinds of different size traps. Some of these
traps were extra large and came on wheels. I don't want
anything that big but I would like one bigger than the outers
trap which I think is 10x 11 inches. Can anyone here help me
with a link. I appreciate your help.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Anybody else see that "American Shooter" episode where Jim Scouten was firing a .480 Ruger pistol into a trap that ya can use in your basement?

I can't recall the manufacturers name.

Granted, the one he was using cost about $1,800, but, maybe they make smaller one's for rimfire.

I believe they were blocks of shredded rubber, wrapped with Kevlar.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very good bullet traps are made in your state by C.O. Welding and Fabrication Inc. 850 South Main Street, St Marys, Ohio
(419)-394-8867. Mine is their model M15. opening is 15"X15" Height adjustable from 17" to 60". Weight is about 75#. It's rated for up to .45ACP. They make a larger model with a 30"square opening rated to 300 Win Mag. Prices are higher than Outer's but lower than the ones seen on TV. It has long sloping walls leading to a centrifuge chamber with a vacuum hose attachment on top (for indoor use) and a easy to use clean-out cannister on the bottom.

You would do well to first contact Kremer's Guns in Celina, Ohio (419)-586-1936

I searched for years, hope this helps you.

JC in Michigan

·
Registered
536 Posts
I would think it would blow out the windows in my basement :) hey honey goin downstairs, gonna sight in the 06 :D

I would have to vacate my neigbors :) i cleaned the 12ga on my driveway and i had 3 houses staring at me the entire time so i gave it a few extra pumps ;)

I cant imagine shooting anything in my basement, letalone large centerfire lol

·
Banned
116 Posts
here i was shooting a carboard box with my el-cheapo walmart pellet gun (we live outside city limits) and as i was shooting, a cop started going REALLY slow down the street that was 75 yards away , rolled down his window, stopped for about a min, and then kept driving. I dont know what he was thinking.

·
Registered
536 Posts
man isnt that the truth :) i live in a upper-middle to upper class area. we are the only shooters in our immediate area :) i toss in the 12ga the 10/22, the pistols, ammo, targets, clays, spinning targets, and all that stuff, and i can almost feel the eyes burning into the back of my head :) If i feel like giving my neighbors a thrill, i go clean on my driveway :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.