Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
22BR from Cooper

I talked to Cooper today. My 57LVT it is being shot today and will be shot again tomorrow. Rob said I will be very pleased with the results. It is no longer a M57 LVT. It will be the FIRST PROTO 22BR coming out of the shop. They might start selling them with a reworked factory trigger if Basix can not supply them soon. They have over 100 orders for them. They will sell for about $1,200. I will post a picture and the results as soon as I get it set up.

·
Banned
4,478 Posts
I hope that both of your Cooper's drive tacks when you get them back. I'm sorry that you both had to send your guns back. But I will bet that both of your guns will out shoot mine when you get them back.

As I said I know a guy that had a bad Cooper out of the 10 that he owns. He told me that Cooper must have given it the gold package treatment. The test target he received back with gun is about as true of a one holer you can ask for. He told me that no one wants to get a bad Cooper or for that matter any bad gun period. But he said you can rest assured that if you get a bad Cooper that they will make it shoot better than a normal Cooper if I can say that so to speak. He said they double check everything on the gun before it gets sent back to you. And once you shoot it be prepared to be amazed. That's why I like Cooper rifles. They guarantee their rifles for accuracy.

BudF, I'm jealous. You even get a new 22BR. Please let me know how it shoots.
Brad

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
I can attest to their attemtion to detail when necessary......

I ordered my LVT with a cut down 20" barrel. All well and good.

Due date came and went, so I called my dealer asking ***?

He called Cooper and found out that they had cut the first barrel, but were not happy with the test target, so were cutting another one down, mounting it that week, and needed to do new factory test targets.

They took the time to do it right, and when I received my rifle with the 20" barrel, it had a true single hole 3 shot test target with it. :)

Shoots super. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.