Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Browning Buck Mark

Thanks for the reply with the picture. Mine was made in 1986 and has the flat sided barrel. The end of the grey plastic box the label says:

Buck Mark 22 lr
Molded Composite Pro Target 5.5 Barrel.

There is a nice set of sights on it but nothing that resembles a weaver rail. However--with the picture you supplied I see how I can nount a scope on top of the current rear sight.

Thanks for the help
PS I bought it yesterday at a Pennsylvania gun show for $275 out the door. I would rate it an honest 95+%, he had $350 on it and I asked how much for a cash price--he said $275 and I had to take it.:Blasting_

·
Registered
5,637 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Buck Mark rail

Had two BM 5.5 inch Target models until a friend sweet talked me out of one of them.

The 5.5 Target came with a rail. Your model has two of the three screw holes that my rail fits upon, so you can order the rail from the Target model and just cut off the part that you do not need. I was thinking of doing this as a local dealer had one with the slab sided barrel that I thought could be made into a good competition gun.

dd in MA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.