Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
817 Posts
George, I've never gotten into that Facebook stuff. Clicked on your link and Yep it said Buck Creek Gun Range and a picture but no other info.
I guess the start time and other info will be on the ARA site? Doubt I'll shoot but may come down.........Jump on me tom c I know it a coming!:D

· Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
5 card ARA at 10am UBR after

George, I've never gotten into that Facebook stuff. Clicked on your link and Yep it said Buck Creek Gun Range and a picture but no other info.
I guess the start time and other info will be on the ARA site? Doubt I'll shoot but may come down.........Jump on me tom c I know it a coming!:D
sorry man i did not think :eek:

MAY 5TH UBR rimfire !!!!!! buckcreek ky
all class's will be contested IN RIMFIRE FORM !
100 yard target will be used at 50 yards
200 yard target will be used at 100 yards
4 cards/targets at each yardage for a grand AGG.
just think you could shoot a both yardages for less than 20 bucks of the good ammo !
this is a trial run if it go's well we will go from there !

ARA 5 cards 50 yard rimfire match starts at 10 am
UBR 4 cards will start right after. around 1 pm. http://ultimatebenchrest.com/

17 cal will be legal for this first match..but you will be shooting a .224 target like the rest of us...we'll see how it go's from there

· Registered
1,016 Posts
George, does Wallace Smallwood shoot in that event, as I know he shoots some ARA events in Kentucky? He's the guy who originally had the custom 40X that I have now built by Gene Davis back in 2008. I don't know him personally, but we did exchange emails a month ago when I bought the rifle from another guy that he had sold it to.

Cordially,
Blanco

· Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
George, does Wallace Smallwood shoot in that event, as I know he shoots some ARA events in Kentucky? He's the guy who originally had the custom 40X that I have now built by Gene Davis back in 2008. I don't know him personally, but we did exchange emails a month ago when I bought the rifle from another guy that he had sold it to.

Cordially,
Blanco
yes wally will be there he runs the ARA part.

· Registered
817 Posts
sorry man i did not think :eek:

MAY 5TH UBR rimfire !!!!!! buckcreek ky
all class's will be contested IN RIMFIRE FORM !
100 yard target will be used at 50 yards
200 yard target will be used at 100 yards
4 cards/targets at each yardage for a grand AGG.
just think you could shoot a both yardages for less than 20 bucks of the good ammo !
this is a trial run if it go's well we will go from there !
George if I'm understanding this correct you will be shooting rimfire at 50 & 100 yds in the UBR portion of the day. I went to the site and couldn't find anything out about rimfire. I did see another match at Gallatin TN. on the 5th of May. I guess that's a centerfire?

ARA 5 cards 50 yard rimfire match starts at 10 am
UBR 4 cards will start right after. around 1 pm. http://ultimatebenchrest.com/

17 cal will be legal for this first match..but you will be shooting a .224 target like the rest of us...we'll see how it go's from there
So 22 rimfire will be shooting against .17 for this match as a trial? Thanks!

· Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
George if I'm understanding this correct you will be shooting rimfire at 50 & 100 yds in the UBR portion of the day. I went to the site and couldn't find anything out about rimfire. I did see another match at Gallatin TN. on the 5th of May. I guess that's a centerfire?

So 22 rimfire will be shooting against .17 for this match as a trial? Thanks!
this whole UBR rimfire is TRIAL run.
if it go's over then we will have registered match's soon there after :)
and yes 17s can shoot in this match on a trial bases

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.