Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to gun shop today to buy a buckmark camper wanted to get one and upgraid it with a taso barrel and stuff ending up with a callenge pro target 6 3/4 barrel dealer said every thing will change with a buckmark barrel is that true can i put a taso barrel on it or did he just say that to make a sale thought i had but a buckmark till i got home and did some research on it

· Registered
5,982 Posts
went to gun shop today to buy a buckmark camper(.) (I)wanted to get one and upgraid (upgrade)it with a taso(TacSol) barrel and stuff ending up with a callenge(Challenge) pro target 6 3/4 barrel(.) dealer said every thing will change with a buckmark barrel(,) is that true(?) can i put a taso(TacSol) barrel on it or did he just say that to make a sale(?) thought i had(,) but a buckmark(,) till i got home and did some research on it
Lipster,

Does this help?

· Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Thanks everyone for the help here. I got on here to find out all i could on the new pistol i got not to go back to school.
What they are saying is:

"Most of us are over 45 years old, and don't spend all of our time texting, so you'll have better luck getting the information you're looking for if you use better grammar and punctuation."

Nolan

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What they are saying is:

"Most of us are over 45 years old, and don't spend all of our time texting, so you'll have better luck getting the information you're looking for if you use better grammar and punctuation."

Nolan
I guess i am out of luck all around i am over 50 don't know how to text i work every day outside with my hands i don't sit in a office and write every day and don't spend my time on a computer. i was asking about a challenge its says browning but browning does not list it in there catalog just wanting to know if a aftermarket buck mark barrel and grips would fit it. thanks

· Registered
5,607 Posts
I guess i am out of luck all around i am over 50 don't know how to text i work every day outside with my hands i don't sit in a office and write every day and don't spend my time on a computer. i was asking about a challenge its says browning but browning does not list it in there catalog just wanting to know if a aftermarket buck mark barrel and grips would fit it. thanks
If it is indeed a Challenge, URX and Buck Mark rifle grups will fit it. Regular Buck Mark grips will fit / fasten to the frame but will hang over the edges at places.

Browning made it confusing. They had a Challenger made by FN years ago. About 10 or 15 years ago they offered the Challenge model of the Buck Mark. They hyped it as a pistol with a smaller frame for shooters with smaller hands..

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If it is indeed a Challenge, URX and Buck Mark rifle grups will fit it. Regular Buck Mark grips will fit / fasten to the frame but will hang over the edges at places.

Browning made it confusing. They had a Challenger made by FN years ago. About 10 or 15 years ago they offered the Challenge model of the Buck Mark. They hyped it as a pistol with a smaller frame for shooters with smaller hands..
That what i have when did they stop making them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.