Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,507 Posts
I know a dealer that has a BuckMark on his shelf for 4 years without it selling. In some places they just don't move. Other places claim they can't get them. I don't think that there is a big rush of orders on them. Some manufacturers make certain models at a time. Therefore you see certain models available, then a few months later you can't get them.

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
When I tell my dealer I want something he magically makes it appear. Try calling Tom at Backwoods Outfitters 717.684.2017 (10:00 - 20:00 EDT Tues-Fri)

Trey at Jackson Armory was trying to get me to do a "package deal" a couple weeks ago. I bought a Challenger III (still shows in stock on their website) and he wanted to throw in a second (new) Buck Mark for no increased S&H charges. I know he mentioned having a Damascus but he might have others as well.

There are new ones on an auction site or two that I've seen recently...........chim

·
Registered
180 Posts
there are sooo many variants!

Browning has 24 variants cataloged right now (not including distributor exclusives), and the models change from year to year, and they are almost certainly built in production runs of each model (rather than concurrently) so any given model may not even be available at the distributor level... So, with all that: Finding a dealer that has the model you want in stock can be a pain.

Try Guns America, or Gun Broker, or Gallery of Guns

Or just go to the dealer list on the Browning web-site and start dialin' :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.