Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Brno Zkm-611

578 8
I own a Brno ZKM-611 .22WMRF semi-auto rifle that I purchased at auction some years ago. It's an absolutly beautiful piece that was used by GUN TESTS MAGAZINE as a test gun, then sold at auction to me in Orlando, Fl. Unfortunatly it's accuracy leaves somthing to be desired, in my hands at least (2"-4" groups at 50 yards). Is it me or the rifle? I was hoping to do some varmiting with this deluxe little gun.

fl.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
I don't know if you have ZKM 611 or ZKM 611A... There is difference. ZKM 611's, Bohemia Arms import til 2000 are very accurate considering short barrel and semiatomatic action..ZKM 611A's post 2000 import have reported some problems..and accuracy is one of them.
One of the problem with ZKM 611 accuracy is barrel tension screw. This barrel tension screw shoud have locking washer which keep screw tight in action.. (many shooter losinrg this washer after cleaning.. and complaining about sudden lost of accuracy) otherwise screw during firing can get loose...Proper torque of this screw is another problem..I advise you to check this first..
I own several of them ..factory original as well as modifies..
Brnomann

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a ZKM-611 purchased in the 90's. I've only had one shooting session with it, shortly after purchase and with iron sights. Had trouble locating rings to fit so put it away. Recently I ordered rings for it and mounted and bore sighted an old Weaver K4 scope I had laying around. I'll try it again with the optics mounted (my old eyes need the help) and decide whether to keep or sell. Is this a popular rifle? Quick seller?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hi, Microgunner.
I wonder if stamp on left side of rhe receiver is "BA FV CA" or "MRI MI MN".. it may be one of my - now closed company "Bohemia Arms " 90's import and piece we sent for testing to Varmint Hunter Magazine, Guns and AMMO or Firearm Test.. But besides ..Since you had only one session I will encourage you to take it to range few more times..to get familiar..with it. ZKM 611 are performers..and many letters I ceceived in past call it " Nail Tucker..
You should have no proble to sell it.. since factory closure Brno rifle values are going up ..and will go Up and up with time..

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
MICROGUNNER said:
I own a Brno ZKM-611 .22WMRF semi-auto rifle that I purchased at auction some years ago. It's an absolutly beautiful piece that was used by GUN TESTS MAGAZINE as a test gun, then sold at auction to me in Orlando, Fl. Unfortunatly it's accuracy leaves somthing to be desired, in my hands at least (2"-4" groups at 50 yards). Is it me or the rifle? I was hoping to do some varmiting with this deluxe little gun.
So when are you going to post pics of this little gem in the "Show me your Brno's" thread? :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.