Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Easter my wifes family got together(all 30 of um) and we were shooting at a couple of sets of spinning targets. Everyone had a different flavor of .22 & we all shot each others. I was grinning ear to ear when my fully customized 10/22 out shot everything there and was the favorite gun to shoot of all of um. Even the ones that thought it was a waste of money to modify a .22 were waiting in line to shoot it because they could hit the target 9 of 10 times with mine and not theirs. The olny one that beat me had a Anchutz

I'm glad I built it and didn't buy it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yeah

Just like everytime I buy a new 'crotch rocket',everyone asks why I want something like that.My Dad gets downright 'p.o ed',then about 5 minutes later he's asking me for the keys:D Course when he gets back from his test ride,he won't even talk to me.heeheehee:t

·
Registered
376 Posts
Biker chick

Yeah I wouldn't take her home to meet the parents either.:D

Zircon..Seriously fast,yes,ya better be thinkin straight when ya crack one of these babies open.I've seen a lot of members here with some "seriously fast" hardware.:t :cool:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Dam Antlurz

That's just COLD!Nah really I laughed my *** off.That's probly what it would look like if I took it to one of those 'chop' shops 'in the hood'.:D

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Ron,

You are really good at chopping bikes (pictures). Gawd, you even have the wrinkles in the pant legs looking right. Oh well some have talent some don't. My talent is, uh, mmm, I'll have too get back on this one.:D

Rgards Bill:)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Antlurz

Throw some wheelie bars on that thing,I think she's about ready to go to the strip.

The wrinkles are there because I was on my way home from a 10 hour road trip.Ain't mich room on there for an iron.:D I'm sure Ron could find a place for one though.

·
Registered
22,250 Posts
Ya'll want wheelie bars? Here ya go. Probably just as well as I made a glaring mistake on the last picture anyhow that I corrected here. She don't much look like a wild street cruiser with the bars though.

Did you know that >>>I<<< might have been the first person to ever run wheelie bars on a bike at the strip? They outlawed my bars on every strip in the midwest for over a year till some magazine came out with "The Newest California Craze" Of course THEN they were OK! :D :D :D

My first ones were actually the main leaf springs out of a 48 Chevy 1/4 ton pickup and a pair of snowmobile bogey wheels...

Worked like a charm and the reason they outlawed them was because all I had to do was make a pass down the strip and it would almost guarentee me top bike eliminator that night. :D

Ron

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.