Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my Boyds Blaster and it feels very nice. What is the purpose and function of a stock of this caliber?

I also ordered a Boyds Ross stock and should be coming in by March???( fingers crossed). Now, what is the purpose of this stock and function? I know I'll love both of them, but would like to know. Plinking fun? Hunting? bench rest???? Anything??? Everything???

Ronin

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Huh

:D :D : :confused: :confused:
I hope this is a JOKE, because it is taken as such..
The stocks hold the action, barrel, trigger and magazine together to make a rifle. What did you order the stocks for if you don't know what they are for anyway ?
Function is you put the stock against your shoulder and your finger on the trigger and pull.
:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
852 Posts
ronin,
The Blaster stock is a silhouette stock for off hand shooting, hunting,plinking and great fun.
The Boyd's Ross is also basically for shooting off hand but does surprisingly well from a bench for targets.It is also a first class hunting stock IMHO.I have one and love it.Plinking and fun also.
Keep asking and you will keep learning.But in the future it may be in your best interest to ask before buying.Hope this helps.
Don't let their teasing get you down.They are good fellas.:t
Mike

·
Registered
8 Posts
BARRELS TOO

Ronin
Did you get one of our barrels too? They're a great way to round out your 10/22 package, for an affordable price.

If anyone has been shooting them, we are very interested in hearing your feed back. We have been watching the posts on the other forums, and looking forward to any input you all may have.

Happy Shooting
Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.