Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent off the money today for another 10/22(my third one) that I found on Guns America for 110.00.It is supposed to be in exellent shape execpt for a few pits on the barrel,It will come off any way.It was advertised as having the "Southport address".What does this mean other than the place of manufacture? Are they more desireable than the current ones? :confused:
James

·
Registered
409 Posts
I think they are all sitting in silence with extreme envy...I know I am...around here in New England there ain't much available for under $130 used....well used....I guess I should start looking to Wally World for a project gun...

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your reply,I seem to be having trouble on this site getting replies.
I am just getting into the .22 thing and this looks like a good place.Tuck is about the only one who has talked to me.I bought a killer "Rootbeer" stock from him,Thanks Tuck.I have another one I would like for him to finish for me if he will reply to my message.I hear he is slowing down for the summer.I hope somebody can help me with my question,I just like to know the details.
Thanks agian,
James Whitten :)

·
Banned
5,934 Posts
James, You just keep on posting buddy. The people on here sometimes get very sleepy and go to bed or just get in on the new post search and only look at threads that catch their interest. I hope you like your gun. Keep shooting and joining in here as well. Brad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.