Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching tv the other night and I saw a sniper team practicing shooting what looked to be a 77/22. The officer shooting was able to get a really fast second and third shot off. The speed of shooting would have been respectable with a semi-auto, but anyway he was able to do this with an extension that was added to the bolt handle. It looked like some sort of paddle that made it easier to function the bolt with out seeing what you were doing. Does anyone know where to get one of these? I do not have a 77/22, but rather a KM77VT (but I also have a 10/22 so don't think that I am one of those bad center fire only people.)

Thanks in advance

Eric

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
the only ones I have seen were custom made and were for smallbore position shooting type guns.....sidenote.....was the TV scene on a documentry or reg TV? I'd believe very little of what I saw either way as things get changed,modified and added to for the cameras........vs real life?

·
Registered
471 Posts
oh, yea, that guy was in the back of the truck with the cops shooting those nutria... the comedy guy had a 10/22, and the cop had a 77/22... the 77 was suppressed (internal), and the 10/22 was using subsonic ammo. Other than that everything looked standard to me...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.