Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I love it!

Too bad it's right handed... :dogrun:

:AR15firin :yikes: :hide:

Showed it to a buddy at work - he's drooling again. He'll never get one though. He'd ask how much it was for me to paint it rather than Tuck and then complain when it looked like garbage instead of a masterpiece. Always looking for a deal but never buying anything.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a custom gun metal with pearl flames in a lefty tundra. I did it months ago for a guy here on the board and have yet to see the cash.

Any interest and I will send you a picture.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Emailed Tuck, gotta have this one. My MOA/Briley BMG 10/22 with Kidd trigger is call for this stock. Don't shoot this one in silhouette competion very often but this is to nice not to have.

Man Tuck, I've had people building me silhouette rifle for over 25 yrs and I think this is the best paint work I have ever seen. And I bet the photo does not do it justice. Can't wait to add it to my collection, my problem will be bet I can't just buy one, LOL.

Later, Paul

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the ice patern is silver then i put candy dyes over it. It can be done in red,blue,green,orange,yellow and purple. I was thinking if I airbrushed some dye in yellow red and orange I could get it to look like tie dye.

RICOCHET said:
hey, master tuck, that pattern, ice like a glacier as you call it is awesome. can you do it in diff colors, or was that a dimb que. beautiful work as usual. how do you top yourself ??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.