Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a BKL mount the other week. 5 days go by and I keep looking in my mailbox for my order. After 5 days, I get an email saying they are out of stock and won't be able to ship one for 3 1/2 weeks.

The manufacturer of the product doesn't have their own product in stock for a month?

Is this typical of this company? :mad:

·
Registered
399 Posts
I had ordered a mount from them as well that was out of stock. However, they emailed me back the next day saying it was out of stock and gave several other places to buy if from. I thought that was great service and have been very pleased with their products.

·
Registered
10,461 Posts
BKL customer service has always been great. Like all companies they make a run of a particular product and you were just unlucky to catch them when they are out of stock. Their products are top notch and worth waiting for. IMHO.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ordered it straight from BKL thinking it would be the fastest and they would have it in stock :rolleyes:

Hopefully it will be worth waiting for. I think this mount is the only think that keeps me from wrapping my scope walking marlin 60 around a tree :1t

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Curtis said:
I ordered it straight from BKL thinking it would be the fastest and they would have it in stock :rolleyes:

Hopefully it will be worth waiting for. I think this mount is the only think that keeps me from wrapping my scope walking marlin 60 around a tree :1t
I could complain but I won't about thier customer service, I use a BKL mount on my 917 (BKL 261) and I think they are well worth it! Thier product is top grade. Did you check with Brooks to see if he has them in stock? Keep in mind if a company runs out of a product you have to wait for the next run of that product. The cost of retooling to make 1 of an item would get expensive.

Dave Z.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I checked a couple places. I thought if I had a problem with it - buying direct would be the least painfull in terms of returns or service.

I'm going to keep my order I think. I've actually had some problems similar to this on my credit card this month already. If I cancel this and buy another both will probably show up on this month's statement. and my checking is a little lower than I'd like it to be.

So I'll wait the three weeks. If I can't kill squirrels with 2 shotguns and my other 22 then I've got problems :Blasting_

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.