Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

The San Angelo, Tx Gun Club is considering starting rimfire Silhouette and we would like to know what days you have your shoots on. We don't want to be in competition with you for shoot dates so that we can come and shoot with you some and maybe you can reciprocate with us.

Please let me know as we have our club meeting tomorrow night and will be proposing the addition of Rimfire Silhouette at the meeting. If you would email me your phone number so that one of our guys can contact you regarding the particulars. We will also post your shoot dates so our shooters will know in advance of your shoots.

BTW, any other clubs that have rimfire Silhouette competition in our area of Texas that I don't know about let me know about your clubs and shoot dates as well.

Thanks

Bill Eller
[email protected]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to talk with you

Marksman 10 22,

Good to talk with you this evening. I have passed everything on to Bobby Williams as I told you he will be the Match Director for Silhouette here in San Angelo. We are trying to get things going so we can have a shoot real soon.

Catch ya later

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.