Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Biathlon Basic magazines

494 8
Anyone know an online vender that sell them?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
i would not pi$$ on Terry Stanley if he was on fire. he is a cheat and a liar. plain and simple. on a lighter note i have a couple extra 5 rounders if you need some. drop me a PM.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Try here: http://www.stanleysproshop.com/Magazines__Clips_c20.cfm

That's Stanley's Pro Shop in Northern Georgia. I purchased two 5 round mags from him and they arrived by Priority Mail very quickly. You can get his telephone number from the web site. I think that two of them with postage cost about $35.
His website says Siaga Biathlon 7-2 basic type.
Is this the same as the ISHMASH Biathlon basic.? Same mag?

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Magical, to add to what Mr. O has said, if you look at Centerfire System's web site you'll find the Biathlon Basic 7-2KO listed under Saiga. It's not correct but that's how they list them.

The mags you ask about are the same ones I bought and they fit my BB 7-2KO perfectly.

·
Registered
853 Posts
It seems more common that people refer to any Russian rifle as a Saiga, which is not quite correct. Saigas are a model of rifle made by Izhmash, which is a Russian armory. I want to say I saw the TOZ rifles listed somewhere as Saigas also. AFAIK, the only rifles that bear the Saiga name are the new Russian AK-style rifles.

·
Registered
36 Posts
biathilon magazines

saiga stock.com has 5&10 rounders. I bought 2 - 10 rounders for 22.60 each, great service, fast delivery. All my magizines function perfectly, because I function the action quickly and firmly, in other words I snap it.

These rifles have a match chamber, because when you chamber a cartridge the rifling engraves it. These rifles are GREAT!

Charlie Chaplain:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.