Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
the harris models are highly reccomended. there is an exact clone of the harris under the name "Shooter's Ridge" (made in china). they are exact copies of the harris desigh, but they are made a little bit cheaper.im they cost about $20 less. some people say that the are just fine, some say they are crap. i went to cabelas recently, and after messing with the harris and the Shooters Ridge knockoff version, im going to spend the extra $20 just to be sure i get a good product.

·
Registered
162 Posts
i seen a set on some guy rifle

they looked real flimsy and rattle not like the harris. is it me or is every body hooked on the harris, why is that? every body suggests them. hmmm :confused: i geuss that only means one thing their the best

·
Registered
75 Posts
Harris is not the best, but for a 22LR rifle, they are definitely good enough. Also look into Versa-pod (www.versapod.com). Versa-pod is a knock off of the Parker Hale design. Parker Hale is usually considered "the best" (at least to the SniperCentral guys), but they also cost $250-$300.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I just got my Caldwell. I haven't used it yet but I trust the caldwell name and the actual bi-pod looks very well made. I'll test it over the long weekend coming up. It has some some features that that Harris base model does not have like pan and tilt and brand new only costs about 20.00.

Check ebay for the studs. I bought mine for 3.oo and it was an easy install.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.