Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Couple of thoughts...

Option A) A nice scope for a particular rifle will cost just as much as the rifle...or more.

Option B) Buy the best glass your *** can afford.

Option C) Or one of my newest favorite rules of thumb...no less than a dollar a yard, no more than two (a yard as in the distance to target.)

Personally I like Bushnels for the cheap side and Leupolds for when I can afford them. Although I do have one favorite Simmons and a Tasco that I have held on to for certain rifles.

I have tried a few offered BSA's now and know that BSA could stand for Bad Scope Association, Better Select Another, etc. Maybe I need to see one of those Platinum Series sometime...nobody seems to offer me those?

·
Registered
21,616 Posts
Best Quality for the $$

Those of you who have not seen or tried a SWIFT scope are missing out! They are in my opinion the best scope on the market for the money. Lifetime over the counter guarantee too. I own 2, 4-12x40 Premiers and have put them next to my Leupold VXII and beleive they are just as crisp and clear with all the bells and whistles at 1/3 the price. Check them out at EABCO.com. Great DEAL!

Chaser

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.