Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I got one of these Black & Decker roll'n stacked tool chests last week and I gotta admit its one of the handiest things I've seen. I have a Stanley version, and its ok, but doesn't make as effecient use of the storage available. This new B&D has plenty of bins, removable trays, couple of large, tub-type areas, and more. I tote a lot of junk to the club, never know what yer gonna need, from loaner ear muffs and glasses, to a vast array of drivers and bits, wrenches, scales, target pastys, ammo, loaner spot/scope an tripod, the list goes on and on. All that and it rolls on 3 wheels! This has cut my seperate baggage down to one box plus my gun cases. If you get a chance, check 'em out.

I have seen similar units for fishing, but now I can't find one to save my life, figured with all those lure compartments it'd be a natural for a shooting box.
Take care,
warren

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
I'd just have to buy more stuff to fill it up. :D

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Neat Idea ...a Rolling Hard Side Range Bag!! You Can Get A Lot Of Ammo In The Bottom Of That Baby I Bet...........

Life Is Short.....................................

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Careful what you load into it-does NOT have wheel bearings -wheel just slides on the axle. Load limit-350#

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
350 lbs!
Heck I couldn't lift it in my truck!
I'm most likely closer to 45 lbs.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ive seen a few guys at my range with these type of rolling tool box things. I need to get me one. I throw all my stuff into a duffle bag, and i cant find things at times in there unless i pull every thing out. And i got 2 bags of lead shot that i use for bags, that gets heavy real quick.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Couple of guys here found them at a discount store or something for about 20.00 I think. I haven't went looking yet. Just getting into bench shooting, you have to carry a lot of Sh!t with this type of shooting. I'm used to taking my gun case and just about everything I need is in it.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I'm wondering if my rest would fit. I've got a Bald Eagle. Be nice to snuggle it into the bottom case. I'm gett'in a bit tired of 4 trips to the truck to unload everything. Ya might have a solution here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks like just the thing for my new screwdrivers! I wonder if my "ROCK" rest will fit in the bottom compartment?

·
Registered
365 Posts
i use two. one for my hamilton rest, bags and sundry bench stuff. the other has tools, cleaning gear and ammo in the bottom. i thought it would limit the number of trips to the van, but all it did was allow me to bring more stuff. :rolleyes: i heartily recommend it. mine are about a year and a half old, and their still holding up. i considered something larger, but i'm glad i didn't go that way - these get heavy enough. any larger and i don't think i could lift them. :cool:

·
Registered
30 Posts
These are very popular within the radio controlled model hobby. Allows easy transport and storage of all the "stuff" it requires to keep planes in the air. Undoubtedly, it would work well for all the "stuff" we drag to the range with us every time we go.

I've seen them everywhere, they shouldn't be difficult to find for cheap.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts