Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Benzy2's CZ 452 Varmint

510 6
Well I finally tried some of the SSB games and made it in with my 452 Varmint. I only shot 2 targets with it, one for the cheap ammo and one for the 1/4" group and made the cheap ammo game but just missed the 1/4" group. If I would have had a little more range time and a few more targets to put up Im sure I would have been in. There is always tomorrow. Anyways here is the rifle:

It is a standard CZ 452 Varmint with the home trigger mods done to drop the trigger weight to about 10oz and make it crisp. The scope is a Simmons 44 Mag 6.5-20x44AO. The rest is a Cabela's front rest with a protektor rear bag. It is going to be a lot of fun getting qualified for these games. The range I shoot at has outstanding benches but the shortest range for those is 75 yards. The shorter ranges to do my 25 yard shooting at have no benches at all so I either go from the ground or I live with shooting off a picnic table for the 25 yard games. Hopefully before too long I end up with this rifle under quite a few of the different challenges.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
58,033 Posts
Well I finally tried some of the SSB games and made it in with my 452 Varmint. I only shot 2 targets with it, one for the cheap ammo and one for the 1/4" group and made the cheap ammo game but just missed the 1/4" group. If I would have had a little more range time and a few more targets to put up Im sure I would have been in. There is always tomorrow. Anyways here is the rifle:

It is a standard CZ 452 Varmint with the home trigger mods done to drop the trigger weight to about 10oz and make it crisp. The scope is a Simmons 44 Mag 6.5-20x44AO. The rest is a Cabela's front rest with a protektor rear bag. It is going to be a lot of fun getting qualified for these games. The range I shoot at has outstanding benches but the shortest range for those is 75 yards. The shorter ranges to do my 25 yard shooting at have no benches at all so I either go from the ground or I live with shooting off a picnic table for the 25 yard games. Hopefully before too long I end up with this rifle under quite a few of the different challenges.
Hey Benzy, you realize no one in their right mind has a periodic table on the wall of their bedroom.....................:rolleyes: .........hadn't seen one of those on any wall in a while. Seriously nice rifle, have fun.:bthumb:

Gerald

· Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Benzy, you realize no one in their right mind has a periodic table on the wall of their bedroom.....................:rolleyes: .........hadn't seen one of those on any wall in a while. Seriously nice rifle, have fun.:bthumb:

Gerald
Periodic table of.....Mixology. It was a birthday gift actually from my grandmother when I was 16 and has been something I have kept up since.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.