Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Lots of guys have them. I have one of the thumbhole stocks, which is the same except for the added bridge at the front of the comb. Truthfully, I've owned it two years and shot it maybe five times. In it is a standard carbine action with a volquartsen thm carbon fiber, ported barrel, and a trigger group containing all vol. parts. Somehow, I just haven't been into the rifle. I haven't even fired it enough to break it in or sort it out. I'll try to do so soon though. One thing I did notice is that the thumbhole is small and it causes the top of my second thumb joint to rub against the coarse stock. I get sore after a few minutes of this. I have thick hands though so it may no be a problem for everyone, and it wouldn't apply to the standard stock. Regards. Lawboy.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Not sure what the classic stock is but I have one of the Bell And Carlson Anschutz Target Style Stock and I love it. In fact I liked it so well that I bought the same style for my Remington 700 varmint rifle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.