Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Barska Panoramic Sight?

313 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  JEC
These are going for $70 at sportsmans guide. Has anyone had any experience with these? Do panoramic sights have any advantages over standard red dots? How is Barskas quality control?
Im considering this for my 22/45.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
451 Posts
I think this is the same sight offered under different names for less money. I would check some other sources and compare. For a rifle I prefer a tube type red dot, it will have a better brighter dot under most conditions and not be as easily damaged. Prepare to spend $100 to $125 for a quality sight.

Ross

· Banned
7 Posts
That scope has been around a couple of years. It is chinese made. I have one I shoot on a 30-06 and I love it. Clear as an expensive one, but wont fall aparts like the NcStars. If it will hold up on my 30-06, imagine what it will do on a lil .22

· Premium Member
646 Posts
That Barska looks identical to an Aimshot/Osprey that I just saw in Natchez' online July/August catalog, on sale from $154 to $69. There may be one small difference; the Barska seems to have two different-sized dots, and the Aimshot/Osprey has a crosshair or some other reticle instead of one of the dots. Both the Barska and the Aimshot/Osprey seem identical to a Hakko BED-35 that I have on my 10/22, and I think it's great. Anybody know if these are all really identical, made by the same manufacturer behind the labels, etc.?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.