Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Barracuda stocks

388 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Rimfire Addict
So has anyone heard what the deal was on the Barracuda stock in the diffrent colors ? I'm needing a stock for my gun and was just wondering if I should look else where :confused:
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
719 Posts
Hey guys,

As you know the thread where the info about those stocks has been put on hold by admin, and per my promise to them I am not putting anything here. I will say that I though I had emailed everyone and if I have not gotton back with you please send it again. Be sure to use the name of the stock in the subject line so I can filter out the spam a lot easier.

I would like to take this time to ask any of you who believe in prayer to pray for my youngest daughter. She had to go Friday for an MRI to hopefully rule out a tumor in her brain. If the MRI shows nothing she has to go for a spinal tap to look for excess crainial/spinal pressure that might be causing her frequent headaches. She has been diagnosed with papilla/edema (sp). This is a condition that is caused by excess pressure surrounding the optic nerves and can lead to loss of vision as well death if not properly treated.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.