Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought one of the Target Hammer with Cosmetic flaws? From Volquartsen online, they are only $20 dollars. I'm wondering if the cosmetic flaws will affect the trigger pull. Seems to me that if the hammer is ruff because of the flaws it couldn't make a smooth pull.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I ordered one a couple of days ago, ill keep you guys posted. here's an excerpt from an email i requested:

There are some small marks on the side of the hammer. These are very small marks from the original casting that were not able to be cleaned up with the surface grinding. They do not affect the performance of the hammer.

Walton

·
Registered
130 Posts
I HAD ONE PUT IN AT VOLQUARTSENS SHOP TUESDAY BY SCOTT. HE'S A TECH THERE. MY TRIGGER PULL IS GREATLY IMPROVED. WELL WORTH THE MONEY AND THE TRIP TO CARROLL TO GET IT INSTALLED BY THE SHOP. THANKS AGAIN TO VOLQUARTSEN CUSTOM.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Bargain Hammer just arrived today.... trigger pull is about 2 pounds, over the stock hammer. there are some discolorations on the side of the hammer but none on the critical surfaces......

·
Registered
261 Posts
ok guys you talked me into it ,i ordered the vol target hammer from the bargin bin,i also took your advise and ordered the weaponcraft reliability pack which has the buffer and the vol extractor.just hope you guys can guide me through the install process lol i am new too the 10/22.thanks don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.