Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Ballistics Calculator??????????

734 11
Anyone know of a free down load? If you do please give me the link. I would like it for .17 - 223.

Thanks

Mike
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
OHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!

How do I make it up to all those deer that I killed over the past 35 or 40 years. What can I tell them, now that it's become public information that I killed them all with trash ammo?

You ruint my day chief! :D :D :D :D :D

Ron

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
LEE makes AMMO ? naw! come on give me a break.
Ever use LEE reloading equipment ?
Ever use RCBS reloading equipment ?

Lee , lets you use a Hammer
RCBS , lets you use a press

LEE dies " Cant say that here"
RCBS dies " great - lifetime guarantee"

Antlurz = Surely you dont give credit to your Lee loader,
for shooting all those deer . I thought you were a pretty
good shot .

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You get what you pay for but

I use Lee dies for 223 and 45 acp and they work fine. I also use their junk hand press.

One inch 100 yard groups from a stock Ruger M77 in 223 is not bad for junk dies and press.

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
As long as we are talking dies I agree on lee=no good. RCBS are okay but I prefer dillon. The main reason is they go with a 3 die system. You will get more consistency on the finish product when you have a separate seating die and a crimp die instead of a seating-crimp die like rcbs uses. Which would work fine if your brass lot has exactly the same tolerances. With the 2 separate dies it is more forgiving on the brass variances.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.