1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Georgia Boy:
--------------
Hi Mr. Haller,

This is my first time trying participating in anything of this sort. It is also my first attempt at benchrest shooting. Hopefully these will get better over time. I did not have the time to shoot all of my targets for this month, but here is what I got.
--------------
25 Yards
--------------
246-8x. Mike Moore. Ashburn, Georgia. (moorespeedr)
Ruger 10/22. Simmons Whitetail Classic 4-12x. Wolf Extra.
Hogue OM stock, Clerke 16" bbl, VQ (comp trigger, hammer, bolt release, bedding kit & takedown screw). WeaponKraft Buffer, JB Weld trick as well as all of the other usual Dremel stuff. PC Mount Signature Zees.
Wind was 15-18mph

243-7x. Mike Moore. Ashburn, Georgia. (moorespeedr)
Ruger 10/22. Simmons Presidential 6.5-20x. Remington Golden Bullets 36 gr. (BAB).
Hogue OM stock, Clerke 16" bbl, VQ (comp trigger, hammer, bolt release, bedding kit & takedown screw). WeaponKraft Buffer, JB Weld trick as well as all of the other usual Dremel stuff. PC Mount Signature Zees.
Wind was 15-18mph

209-0x. Mike Moore. Ashburn, Georgia (moorespeedr)
Browning Buckmark target rifle. BSA 36x. Wolf Extra.
Stock Bull bbl rifle with Signature Zees. This was the only ammo I got to try with the rifle as it was almost dark. It was also the only target I tried with it.
Winds 18-20 mph (really howling).
--------------
50 yards
--------------
222-4x. Mike Moore. Ashburn, Georgia. (moorespeedr)
Ruger 10/22. BSA 36x. Wolf Extra.
This is only the second target I have shot at 50 yds, I am expecting it to get better. The winds were 12-15 mph.

202-1x. Mike Moore. Ashburn, Georgia. (moorespeedr)
Ruger 10/22. BSA 36x. Remington Golden Bullets 36 gr. (BAB).
Winds were 12-15 mph.
--------------
If I ever get to shoot with no wind, I will probably miss everything 6" to the right. The place I have been shooting is in an open field next to a pond. The wind is always blowing, but it switches from 8:00 (off the hill) to 4:00 (off the pond). Most of the time, it was between 3:00 & 5:00. This was a lot of fun, and I will be back next month.

Thanks,
Mike

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.