Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a box of Armscor and it STANK.

Loaded 10 rounds into LCPII, for my wife.

Photo shows the results on those 10: three re-struck , with my rotating around the casehead,
four fired on second re-strike, the remaining three fired on third re-strike.

save the rest for use in heavy firing pin firearm.

Avoid.

Attachments

Super Moderator
Yes sir, at the height of the .22 rimfire drought Armscor and American Eagle were all I could find so I ended up with a case of each. That was 5 years ago and I still have most of a case of each 馃槑

Not primo stuff for sure.

Frank

Premium Member
It must have been 15-20 years ago when I bought some during a previous ammo CRUNCH?
I wasn't impressed back then!

Super Moderator
I see lots of it in the stores, I avoid it like a plague鈥︹ it loosely resembles 22LR ammo
I gave a brick to each of my grandsons Jack thinking I was doing them a favor. Haven't seen them in months, they probably hate me now LOL

It must have been 15-20 years ago when I bought some during a previous ammo CRUNCH?
I wasn't impressed back then!
I guess I won't send you any for Christmas then Ross. I do have some Thunderbolts and Golden Bullets though, they shoot like Eley compared to the Armscor 馃槑

Phrank

Registered
I've shot a couple of bricks of it thru my TX22 and Tippmann R4 with no problems.
I also shoot it outside. (no smell) I also clean my guns after every range trip.

I bought a few bricks of it from one of the guys who tried to shoot it out of his 10/22.
It was cheap. I got 2000 rounds for $100.00.

Oh, and when we want to WASTE ammo using the Binary, first choice Armscor, then Thunderbolt or Rem golden bullets.
Man is FUN wasting THAT ammo!
Don't forget to CLEAN your weapon!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts