Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I really needed one when I got my Classic, but the more I have shot with the 5 rounders with my 2 sons, 14 and 18 now, the more I like the idea of the 5 rounders. You don't just spray so many shots. When we get our "turn", you want to make each shot count, cause it goes by kind of fast. I think the 5 rdn. mags may promote better shooting habits, bringing more focus to each trigger pull. If the groups are smaller, the shooting is better.

So are you going to be hot after the 10 round mags (rumors they are getting close after 2 year wait), and if so, do you want them for a different type of shooting? Or, are you happy with the 5 rounders?

Rich

·
Registered
7 Posts
The new ten rounders, pictured in G&A, look kind of lame! I think I'll just stick with the 5 round units for now. I think your right about the promotion of good shooting habits too. Of course, I can't see being in the market for a single shot unit in the near future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.