Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Apache's.............

394 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  ivoryhunter
Anybody got one to show off yet so most of us can be jealous..........
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10,095 Posts
I understand it will be a couple of weeks. I for one will post a pic as quickly as I can whether it's got a gun in it or not! :p

· Registered
283 Posts
Thanks Guys

It is taking VC a little longer than anyone expected. My understanding is that something came up with the bedding. VC has a proprietary bedding design that they have seen produce better accuracy in their R&D. They want this bed (and so do I) in the APACHE. As of today....Thursday, July 21, Scott said it will be 7-10 days and we should have some. Because the whole system is a digitized program rather than a duplicator set-up it has taken a bit longer to get the program smoothed out.
I SAY THIS...When we have some in hand you will hear about it....I will post a few on RFC.
AND in closing those that aggreed to be the first in line with the bastogne specials made out like bandits!!!!! That is of course my opinion, however humble, and is based (slightly biased) on the wood i know they are getting. The bastogne blanks set aside for the early birds are nice. They have a good deal of contrast. Blondes :t and reds :D with some having dark chocolate (brunette ;) ) streaking :1t running through them. Most all have nice curl as well. ALL of the bastogne blanks are very high quality wood....very hard and dense.
Funny how all this gun stuff can turn dirty so fast.

We are real close guys to having the APACHES.....

I NEED THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...I HAVE ADS COMING OUT IN RIFLE MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for your patience......
Adam

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.